My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

AVON NAILWEAR PRO NAIL ENAMEL- SEQUINED TURQUOISE- NOTD

Good Evening girls :) 
               Right now what I have on my nails is Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel in Sequined Turquoise. Its one of the prettiest color Avon has ever launched. Actually this is a new launch by the company along with 2 other beauties namely, Violetta Sparkle & Gleaming Gold. Now coming back to Sequined Turquoise its a greenish teal with oddles of teal glitters. It has a blackish undertone and looks bluer under artificial light or at night. Maybe its just my imagination or it might as well be true. But the shade is very mysterious and jewelled toned. This shade reminds me of Illamasqua's famous nail enamel 'Viridian', though I have never seen it in person. Winters are almost here and so are weddings/festivities, so I would say Avon has launched this beauty at the right time. Perfect for brides and girls who love glittery polishes on their nails. Here are a few pics given below, I will come up with the other 2 shades (swatches/Notds) very soon. For now enjoy Sequined Turquoise :D















       Hope you like the NOTD and leave behind your precious comments. Thank you and Good Night :)

9 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Gorgeous shade!!!

beautydiva said...

@rakhshanda- truly gorgeous plus mysterious too :P

Poohkie said...

This looks lovely! Actually most nail colours look good on your nails!

SukKu said...

Ya, its really gud. Had ordered it this time, but was out of stock. Lucky u!

beautydiva said...

@poohkie- Thanks you dear, thats a great compliment. You made my day :D

beautydiva said...

@sukku- ohhh I truly hope that you get it this time. Also try out Violetta Sparkle...its lovely too. Thanks :)

indian beauty central said...

Holy moly what a stunning shade!

beautydiva said...

ibc- Greatest shade from avon. My current fave. Thanks :)

beautymakeupdivas.com said...

awesome I must get it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...