My Lovely Followers

Friday, November 25, 2011

MY ALL TIME FAVOURITES FROM ORIFLAME
























                      Good Morning everyone, today I have 3 Oriflame skin care products which are my favorite since many years. I have been using these 3 skin care products namely, Essentials Balancing Face Cream with Vitamin E &' Calendula for Oily & Combination Skin, Pure Nature Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extracts Soothing Face Wash and Pure Nature Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extracts Soothing Toner, on and off ever since I first tried them. Packagings have changed but formulations of these products have remained the same. Hats off to Oriflame for mainting the quality or should I say for improving the face wash, toner & face cream. The face wash & toner are my Holy Grails but still I manage to try out face washes & toners from different brands. But one thing I know for sure, I will never ditch these two skin care products in the near future as I always keep coming back to them. The face cream has been my favorite as well but it doesn't contain Sun Protection, its only disadvantage but still I love it so much :D




Essentials Balancing Face Cream with Vitamin E &' Calendula for Oily & Combination Skin Rs 349

























Pure Nature Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extracts Soothing Face Wash Rs 259

























Pure Nature Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extracts Soothing Toner Rs 259


























That's all for now, I shall come up with the reviews very soon. Have a nice day :)



6 comments:

M. said...

I saw these and no matter how many creams I buy, it is never enough:D

beautydiva said...

@emm- same here but these 3 prods suits me all the way. I still have flings with other brands :P

Deepa said...

I am yet to try these products... now am using Marykay skincare range

beautydiva said...

@deepa- is marykay skin care range effective? Do they suit your skin? Lemme know plz, thanks :)

Deepa said...

Yeah dear... MaryKay products are giving me gud result... and am so loving it... email me if you wish to know about any specific product..

beautydiva said...

@deepa- good that these prods work. I will let you know through email. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...